Saturday 21 March 2015

My Auto-approved authors

I have been in a little bit of a reading rut these past couple of weeks. There hasn't been a book that has truly raptured my attention so I've been re-reading a lot.
 I have read a couple of books,  Confess by Colleen Hoover which was amazing . I gave it 5 stars. She is one author whom always has me excited  for her next book.  I have read 2 other books that have really had my praises, With every Heartbeat by Linda Kage  and Changing Everything by Molly McAdams. Apart from those, March had been disappointing in terms of books so far.
 That will soon change, I hope, as there are a few books coming out at the end of the month and beginning of next that I cannot wait for.
Because there hasn't been much to read, and nothing has really kept my attention, there isn't much I can write about. Therefore, I thought that I would tell you, in no particular order, a few of author's books I buy as soon as they release a new book. It doesn't matter what the book is about, I can't live without them.

Colleen Hoover
Jennifer L. Armentrout
Abbi Glines
R.L. Mathewson 
Rebecca Donovan
Sarah J. Maas 
Emma Chase
Jamie McGuire
Marissa Meyer
Amanda Hocking
There are definitely a lot more, but they aren't coming to mind right now. All author's names and all books mentioned have a link to the Goodreads page.
Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment